At ACE we also specialise in the treatment of ingrowing toe nails. Some of these cases can be managed by our chiropody service but occasionally partial or total removal of the nail is required. Fortunately, our competent team are also fully trained to perform such nail surgery as and when required.
Our Nail Surgery Treatments include:
- Pre-surgery assessment by HCPC registered Podiatrist
- Administration of a local anaesthetic
- Partial or total permanent removal of nail
- Dressing to be applied
- A re-dress the following day with advice and care pack
- A further follow-up appointment to check nail bed recovery
Nail surgery can also be used successfully in the treatment of thickened nails, fungal nail infection, damaged nails and anything where nails are causing repetitive problems.
Most health insurance companies will cover this treatment for you.
You can book an appointment using the form on this page or call us on
0800 622 6789.